Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Vidisha Centofanti



Vidisha Centofanti

On her first modelling experience...

Vidisha: I have been working for six years now. Prasad Bidapa (the Bangalore-based fashion guru) saw me at a party and thought I had it all right to be a model. My mother felt I should give it a shot. I did, and here I am.

On grooming schools for aspiring models...

Vidisha: They prepare you for the gruelling life ahead.

The success formula...

Vidisha: Good height, great figure and plenty of hard work. And of course, the X factor that makes you tick!

A model's life span...

Vidisha: As long as your face looks good!

Time to chill out means...

Vidisha: Travelling and reading. "Life of Pi" is what's holding my interest right now.

Life after modelling...

Vidisha: I love Mathematics. I think I might get an MBA degree. I might move to Australia, where my husband Darren Centofanti (a fashion photographer) is based. Or films, perhaps. I'd love to work with Mani Ratnam and the Bhatt family.

On herhusband

Vidisha: Darren and I fight all the time, especially since there are too many cultural differences. But what matters is, we understand each other perfectly.

No comments: