Monday, November 27, 2006

Superhottie Supermodel Diandra Soares

>

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 50 kilos

Measurements: 35-25-35

Her diet: I eat everything. I don't try to avoid any particular kind of food. If I feel I have put on weight, I don't have rice in the night. But that is about it.

She has a weakness: For deep-fried food and sweets. I have a sweet tooth. I love everything from ice creams to mousses to fruit custards to Indian sweets.

Breakfast: Is the most important meal of the day. Even if I wake up at 1 pm, I have breakfast. I usually have eggs or cornflakes with a lot of fruits and fruit juices.

Lunch: Is usually very light. Some rice or a chappati with vegetables and something non-vegetarian.

She eats: 6-7 meals through the day.

Her fitness regimen: With my kind of schedule, I don't get to go to the gym often. Off-season, I go thrice a week for an hour everyday. I don't have any fixed schedule when I am exercising. I just do whatever I feel my body needs at that point in time.

Yoga: Is something I used to do regularly. I feel there are many parts of our body that don't get worked out in the gym. Yoga helps strengthen those parts of the body.

Her skincare routine: Is a clean-up once in three months. I don't have a skincare routine as such. I use creams as when I think my skin needs repair. I use a lot of natural products on my skin. I also drink a lot of water through the day.

Her secret recipe for glowing skin: Mix milk and salt and rub it on your skin. It hydrates the skin and gives it a glow. Or rub raw papaya to get soft, smooth, blemish free skin.

When not modelling or partying: I read. I like the John Grisham kind of stuff. I also read on books about the afterlife. I sketch. I love doing sketches of shoes, garments and anything related to fashion. I shop. I like to spend time with my friends.

What you didn't know about her: I love to design shoes. My first collection of shoes was shown at the Lakme India Fashion Week this year at Tarun Tahiliani's show.


The one thing she loves about herself: I can smile even if I am messed up in my head. I am very chirpy and chatty and that is not something you will find in a lot of models in the industry.

What she still wants to achieve: I want to work in movies. Not stupid, run-of-the-mill Bollywood ones but some intelligent movies. I would like to model abroad which I am doing a little bit of now. I am going to the Miami Fashion Week. I want to be a stylist. I want to be a shoe designer. You name it in the creative front and I want to try it and tap into it.

No comments: