Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Model, Mridula Chandrashekhar on Skin Care



Mridula Chandrashekhar on Skin Care

Model Mridula Chandrashekhar created waves at the Lakme India Fashion Show and is a favourite with shutterbugs from around the country. She has done fashion shots with some of the top designers and fashion publications. Mridula believes she’s genetically gifted.

As a rule: I never use any creams or moisturisers. Everytime I think my skin needs nourishment, I rub some coconut oil. It is a magic potion.

I avoid: All kinds of facials, clean up, massages and bleaches. Instead of helping my skin they just pack it with boils and rashes.

Favourite beauty product: I invest in good cosmetics, therefore it’s either Channel, Bobby Brown, Mac or our Indian Cryoline.

Favourite lipstick shades: Oh! I am very girlie, I just love pink and wear it most of the time. If I am required to wear a darker shade, I usually go for plum reds, wine maroons and soft pink-browns.

Can’t do without: The cheek stainer I have. It’s by Body Shop. A blush-like thing it’s watery; something like beetroot juice. It gives you a very natural look.

Naturotheraphy: Neem packs. That’s the only skin care product I used. Otherwise I consider myself genetically blessed.

No comments: