Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Narayani Shastri



Nach Baliye 2 Contestant (outsted) & Telly Actress Narayani Shastri

My Birthday - 16 April

I am - reserved by nature and perceived to be arrogant

My serial “Piya Ka Ghar” - inspires me to keep searching for a piya

Sexiest man on television - didn’t notice any

My boyfriend is - missing

Sexiest woman on television - on first thoughts, myself; on second thoughts, nobody

My first date - happened recently but I am not telling, with whom

My craziest fan - has yet to approach me to introduce himself

My passions - singing (which no one knows) and dancing (which everyone knows)

What I want to change about myself - nothing because I am perfect



I am scared of - lizards

My new home - is very close to me as it is the first thing I have bought

My pets - two dogs Perky and Kuku

Lust is - interesting

Marriage is - an institution I don’t believe in

Sunday means - waking up late

The vegetable I resemble the most - green chilli

No comments: