Friday, December 01, 2006

Very Foxy Looking Kim Sharma



Kim Sharma refuses to be bogged down by the charge of exposure. "If I can carry it, why not?" is her answer.

Kim Sharma is not one to go all out to make friends... she would rather be frank. Those in doubt about it can check with a certain Shamita Shetty.

"In an industry where being diplomatic is a must, I like to speak my mind. That's who I am and that's how I have been brought up. Despite that, I never had to chase anybody to cast me in his or her movies."

Especially when it comes to controversies, Kim likes to mince no words. "I have always been an open book. I prefer being in a controversy, so that I can clear it there and then. Keeping quiet and letting it hang is not my cup of tea," she adds.

And one way to get this lady all miffed is to try and cross boundaries. "I have a very clear definition of my space and I don't like people breaching it," Kim explains.

In other words, the lady would like to leave "good friend" Yuvraj Singh out of conversation. "No comments" is all she is ready to say.

But Kim refuses to set any boundaries as far as her work is concerned. "I didn't set any boundaries for myself when I entered Bollywood.

When people say that I wear skimpy clothes or expose on screen, I have a piece of news for them. Even wearing a sleeveless shirt is exposure. However, if I have the ability to carry off a bikini or a short skirt then it is not called exposure."

No comments: