Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rachel Bayros



Rachel Bayros, the female fresh face of the year winner, was ecstatic and thrilled with being chosen.It was tough getting to Rachel and Prasad Bidapa tounge-in- cheek said,” She’s a Diva, that Rachel of mine. Try calling later in the day, she must be asleep!”

“My face is well recognised all over the City as I have done so many ramp shows and ad campaigns, people know me well enough,” she said, adding, “However, I am new on the all-India circuit and am so over-the-moon with being chosen. This is a great break though and a platform to catapult me to Mumbai if I want to move there for work. The sizeable cheque I won and the award itself that looks like a chocolate flake also has made it all worthwhile.

When I told my mum she was more thrilled than I was and has put my award up in the showcase for all to see. All my friends in the City have celebrated my victory and I feel so great at being recognised,” she said satisfaction all over her face.

No comments: