Thursday, October 26, 2006

Vaishali Desai



Vaishali Desai

Height: 5’ 7.4"

Vital Statistics: 30.5 - 25.5 – 35

Background: I’m from Bangalore. My father is a graphic designer, my mother is a home-maker.

Qualifications: Final Year B. A.

Enjoy: Reading, horse-ridding, cooking, eating, sports, writing down my thoughts, archaeology, etc.

Modeling experience: Have done commercial ads for Ponds, Tanishq, Indian Oil. Have also done print shoots and several ramp shows. Am currently the runner-up for the Elite International Model Look of the Year 2004.

Why Femina Miss India: To be a part of the rigorous physical, mental and social training that is imparted and hopefully to win the title. Also for gaining experience which would help in the future.

Role Models: God and my family who has always been a source of inspiration to me all my life.

Beauty to me is: That which comes from within. It is eternity. Beauty to me is nature, God's creation - human beings. It is something that is given by God and which becomes more graceful and pious with age.

If I was given an evening with Brad Pitt I would... I’d rather sit and watch television than pay attention to him.

If I win the pageant, I will... Go for the International Pageant and make my country proud by winning the crown.

If I don't win the crown, I will... still feel happy for having been a part ot the training and would take it as a stepping stone to success.

No comments: