Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rani Mukherjee In Black !!!




Rani Mukherjee In Black !!!

Rani Mukherjee’s candid confession that she is dying for love, sex and passion has rekindled the fire of speculation in the Internet Blog rooms. She says “being attracted to your co-stars is natural and easy, given the fact that you work closely for days together. You get attached and the chemistry shows on screen. Having said this, it's not necessary that you have to be attracted. I’ve done films with people I didn't like.” She continues, “I am single and dying to fall in love. I’ve a certain image of my ideal man, and the men I have met haven’t come close to it. Otherwise I would have immediately married him. I don’t want to work all my life. I want to start a family when I find Mr Right.”

In the mean time Rani is going for the bolder shots in her film career!

No comments: