Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Alesia Raut - IndIan Supermodel



Model Alesia Raut believes that coloured contact lenses don't go along with the Indian skin tone. Especially, green and blue contact lenses do not match the wheatish or dusky Indian tone and instead of looking beautiful one ends up looking scary. “Although, wearing coloured contact lenses can do wonders for some people, in most cases, it looks like they have stuck crystals to their eyes. Also, most of the actresses who wear cat eyed contact lenses look scary and bizarre. I've worn contact lenses on ramp, but personally I avoid them as I feel my natural eyes are colourful enough and natural is the best, so I prefer to flaunt my natural eye colour instead of artificial one." Says Alesia confidently.

Alesia Raut in Exotica (starplus) !!

alesia raut@desibabes.co.nr_ (53).jpg alesia raut@desibabes.co.nr_ (16).jpg

No comments: