Monday, October 16, 2006

Actress Mridula Chandrashekar



Mridula Chandrashekar


Mridula Chandrashekar's IMDB Link lists just one movie , no future projects Mridula ?? kinda disappointing. If there is one model who can jump on the bollywood bandwagon in a big way , it's her.


After having walked the ramp, model Mrudula Chandrashekhar is all set to sizzle the big screen.

Svelte beauty Mrudula Chandrashekhar prefers to walk on the ramp rather than doing television commercials. So after walking the ramp at fashionweeks for almost all the prominent designers, the lady is all set to make a grand entry into Bollywood.

The actor is excited as she is working with Bollywood biggies like Jackie Shroff, Vivek Oberoi and Sameera Reddy in her forthcoming movie.

Couture shows:

A philosophy graduate Mrudula hadn't planned her modelling career. Modelling just happened to me. I had participated in 'Look of the Year Contest' and offers started coming. But I took a break to complete my graduation," she says.

In last three years Mrudula has done umpteen shows with well known designers like Tarun Tahilani, Wendell Rodricks, Rocky S and Neeta Lulla.

She has also walked the ramp at fashion weeks. "The success of a model depends on the number of shows he or she does.


Ramp all the way:

"I find ramp more interesting and exciting than television commercials because you are performing infront of live audience so one has to be very spontaneous and there is no room for mistakes.

Moreover you can make more money in lesser time compared to doing advertisements. You can do ten shows in a day and still won't get tired." she adds.

Melody and rhythm:

Mrudula has also appeared in a music video Sun Saheba Sun with Upen Patel where she had portrayed a sweet simple girl. A trained Bharatnatyam dancer, the stunner says she quite enjoyed the dancing part in the video.

It's also her training in dance that helped her during first shot of her debut movie. "My first shot started with dancing so naturally it wasn't difficult for me. I wasn't even nervous," she says proudly.

From ramp to reel:

Mrudula does a Lara Croft in her debut movie and has done the action sequence herself. "I have always been a tomboy and have also been a athlete so I found it challenging to do the action scenes." she explains.


Although most of her co-stars like Jackie, Vivek and Sameera were experienced, she was quite comfortable. "They never showed airs and let me think that I am a newcomer.

The whole crew was like a big family and we used to chat and do lots of masti on the sets," says she. About her future plans Mrudula says she wants to do serious roles.

"I want to work in offbeat movies like Raincoat and Choker Bali. Although I have started my career with commercial movies, henceforth I will make my choices carefully."

Time for a break...

"I have been working non-stop and I need a break. So I am going to Goa for New Year celebrations."

For More High Quality Pics Of Mridula Chandrashekar Click Here

No comments: