Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Indira Varma




Indira Varma

Indira Quotes on Aishwarya Rai

About Aishwarya Rai: "She's always working, if she isn't acting she's doing a dance show or singing at some billionaire's party or attending some gala premiere. I wanted to shake her and scream: call this a life? Take a holiday for god's sake! But she surrounds herself with yes-men who treat her like a goddess - she's in a bubble and if she's happy I guess that's cool." (Asiana Magazine Autumn 2004)

About Aishwarya Rai's acting: "As an actor, I love to transform that magic, to step inside a new role and make it part of my skin, my being. And she, well, she looks the same. She has the same make-up artist for every movie. I wanted to ask her: don't you want to be in something where no one recognizes you? The whole concept of method acting was like an alien concept, but it does exist. Look at Om Puri, look at Shabana Azmi. Jesus, she'd never even seen a Satyajit Ray movie!" (Asiana Magazine Autumn 2004)

No comments: