Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sohini Jaitley - Indian Model

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com


Sohini Jaitley

Backgrounder:
Sohini Jaitley was conned into becoming a model. “My mum made me join a Bausch & Laumb beauty contest in college, telling me it was something to do with grooming,” she explains. As fate would have it, she won and was almost immediately signed up by a modelling agency. Since then, Sohini Jaitley's worked with most designers and choreographers, and has also done several campaigns – Nyle Shampoo, Airtel, Globus, Fair & Lovely, Tata Gold Tea, to name a few.

Style quotient:
Sohini Jaitley has one motto in style – comfort, and shops both at designer stores as well as roadside stalls. “I love spending money. Put me anywhere and I'll find something to buy,” Sohini Jaitley reveals, adding that Rocky S is her alltime favourite designer. Sohini Jaitley loves clothes and is known for a great style sense. Sohini carries off just about everything fabulously.

Model musings:
“In this industry, every day is different. A new experience. We travel, meet new people, it's a lot of fun and there's no time to get bored. I'm having a blast,” she says.

Chilling out:
Shopping, shopping and more shopping! “Apart from that, maybe a little reading,” she adds.

Next up:
Like most of her peers, Bollywood features in her current plans too. “I am willing to take each day as it comes – and all I'm sure about is that I wish to live simply and would not want to commit to something that alters my lifestyle.”

No comments: