Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lakme Girls Indrani Dasgupta & Yana Gupta



Hot Bods & pretty face indian supermodel indrani dasgupta has everything it takes to hit it big in bollywood.
In an interview she says -
"Some feelers have been sent out by Bollywood but I'm in no rush right now. It's a tough choice because a little bit of cleavage can get you a long way, but I love what I do. I guess I'll take it as it comes,"

She has done a few music videos & stuff but in none of them she looked as beautiful as she is in these two pics.

Yana gupta outdid Aishwarya Rai recently
Recently, Yana has done an item number in 'Aparichit - The Stranger' the remake of a Tamil super hit 'Aparichit'.
For this item number, Yana is stated to have charged a fee larger than that of the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai for a single song!

No comments: