Monday, June 05, 2006

Supermodel Nina Manuel

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com

Supermodel Nina Manuel

My iPod: A lot of trance. I’ve been listening to GMS, DJ Skazi and XP lately. I’m not into popular music, except Coldplay

Latest fashion buy: White crop pants and a short top from Mango. I haven’t gone abroad in a while, otherwise most of my clothes are from my travels abroad. I like picking cool stuff off the street too


My last read: Shantaram

My fave space: My bed

My fridge: My face packs

little black dress: I have one Shahab Durazi black dress, which is also perhaps the most expensive piece in my wardrobe. I’ve only worn it thrice

My holiday: Five years ago, I went on a backpacking trip to Vietnam with my friends. It was a budget holiday and we hired a bike to explore the area

My fetish: Shoes. I have over 30 pairs

My fave fashion item: My trance jacket that was sent to me by my boyfriend from Goa. He owns a record label called Third Eye Records, and this is a customised jacket

My bag: My limited edition Louis Vuitton

My bed mate: My doggy stuffed toy

My phone: My new hot pink Motorola Razr V3

My precious
possession: My laptop

From my own photo
album: My first holy communion

No comments: