Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sheetal Malhar - The Butterfly Tattoo



Sheetal Malhar
Sheetal Malhar

What's your style quotient all about ?
For me comfort is basic, nothing comes before that. I feel that one should dress according to one's personality and also the climate.

Your perfect eveningwear and casual statement ?
For a glam evening, it'll be a nice little stylish dress. Track pants and jeans make up my casual wear for a relaxed and chilled look.

Your recommended style for hair?
I like long hair, you can experiment with it and sport a lot of different styles. In hair colours, I like dull shades like browns and detest the shiny golden shades.

Five accessories that you can't do without?
For me there are only two accessories that I can't do without, my bags and shoes. They're both absolute musts for me.

Shoes - Three must-haves in your collection?
Tennis shoes, chappals and sandals, all of them are very comfortable and they look stylish too.

How much of peek-a-boo is right for you?
There is nothing wrong in showing skin but if a person goes over the top and does it deliberately then it looks bad.

Your biggest fashion disaster?
Never ever, I always take care as to what I'm wearing and how I'm looking.

Your fashion no-no?
I stay away from heavy jewellery and ornate, in-your-face clothes.

Your style icon - who and why?
Gwen Stefani, I find her very stylish and hot.

Your favourite Indian fashion designer?
There are two, Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani. They're both so original and immensely wearable.

No comments: