Thursday, June 01, 2006

Celina Jaitley - Mtv VJ Sophie

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com

Femina Miss India 2001 Celina Jaitley & MTV VJ Sophia Chowdhury.

Celina looks pretty pretty on screen , her acting (or the lack of it) is another thing all together. She was the Fourth runner up at the 2001 Miss Universe pageant.
She is also a cocktail , Punjabi father & Afgani mother , gets the eyes from her mom i think , afgani girls have pretty eyes.

When asked which character she would like to play in a remake: "I would like to play Meena Kumari's role in Pakeezah, Waheeda Rehmanji's role from `Chaudavi Ka Chand' and Rekha's role in `Umrao Jaan'." (erosentertainment.com interview, 2005)

I dont understand why most actresses prefers charachters of prostitues & concubines as their favourite to-do charachters. Apparently Aishwarya rai is playing a prostitute in Chaos.

MTV VJ Sophie aka Sophiya Chaudhary had categorically stated in an interview, “While I have been getting offers for films, I want to continue singing since this is my first love.A good script, well-known director and foot-tapping music are some of the things I will be looking for when I do sign a film”.
And then she goes on & does Shaadi No1.

No comments: