Monday, February 20, 2006

Shahrukh Khan

The Media Proclaimed Badshah of Bolllywood.




Like him or hate him, but you cant ignore him , easily the biggest movie star in india right now, whose popularity rivals even the great mr amitabh bacchan.

Personally , i belive he is a better person of all the khans - no black buck shootings , beating up women or running over innocent people or having flings with loose women. Comes out as a good family man.
As an actor too i was pleasntly surprised by "swades"


Some Selected Quotes by SRK

"God has become a generic term like `mind blowing.' It is embarrassing. I would have said that to Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Nana Patekar. I used to tell them I want to stand in the same space as you. I've told Kamal Haasan, I just want to touch you. They are the gods of acting. When people call me God, I say, no, I'm still an angel or saint of acting. I still have a long way to go."

"I work like a retailer. I sell my services, take my money and keep it in the bank."

"I am very shy. If I am flying British Airways and the airhostess asks me two questions, and I don't understand her accent - I will go hungry for the entire flight."

"Maybe the country doesn't pray for me like they do for Sachin Tendulkar, but I know I'm on a good wicket as well. "

No comments: