Monday, January 15, 2007

Sahay, Sonalika



Beauty Buzz With Model Sonalika Sahay

Zodiac Sign : Gemini
Career highlights: I've shot with fashion designers such as Ritu Kumar, Ravi Bajaj, JJ Valaya and Sunit Verma. I've also done the Maruti Esteem commercial and several print ads.
I kickstart my day with a glass of warm water spiked with honey and lemon, followed by five almonds soaked overnight. I love to eat a lavish breakfast of wholewheat bread and cheese, juice, cereal, sprouts or fresh fruit.
One beauty rule I always follow is to keep my skin clean. This is especially vital for me because I spend a lot of time under harsh studio lights, which stresses the skin out.
My skin loves good quality moisturisers from brands such as Clarins, and loads of water. I have dry skin; keeping it hydrated is essential for me.
My hair loves : L'Oréal products and Nova Mousse. I have curly hair so I have to be very gentle with it.I brush my hair only while conditioning, and then just let it dry naturally.
My beauty routine: I clean my face morning and evening, and regularly use moisturiser, gel and night cream.
My fitness mantra: Make a trip to the gym at least four times a week. On each visit, I do about one-and-a-half hours of cardio, weights and aerobics.
I pamper my eyes with Clarins gel! I take care to remove eye make-up very gently, because that's the most delicate part of the face.
Pre-party quick-fix: Minimum make-up, lots of mascara. If I'm having a bad hair day, I tie a headband or scrunch up my hair into a neat pony.
Best beauty advice: Beauty comes from within, but it is equally important to care for your skin so that you glow from the outside in, too!

No comments: