Friday, January 19, 2007

Kaif, Katrina

Katrina Kaif


The only confessions you will get from the pretty gal Katrina Kaif are – “I have lost weight and my Hindi is getting better by the day”. And the moment you question her about her personal life, also known as Salman Khan, she calms up immediately.
So, after a curt, “I have never clarified any rumour and gossip surrounding me because then, I had to state the truth. And right now, I am not ready to talk about my personal life. I have clearly defined limits of my comfort level and I don't want people to breach them.”
With that settled the lady is ready to return to her favorite subject these days – her better and improved Bollywood prospects. “I have lost some weight as I had to look young and modern for my film ‘Namastey London', I am really happy that I am getting to play my age in most of my movies now. And yes, I am also happy with my Hindi. I am dubbing for all my films.”

No comments: