Friday, January 19, 2007

Manuel, Nina

Nina Manuel



Tennis is the most Fascinating sport: Nina Manuel

Tennis fascinates me the most. It is fast and the players are agile. Roger Federer and Andre Agassi are the players I love to watch. I love watching aquatics also. Matt Biondi, the shortest swimmer, is an interesting character in the pool.

The other game that I like is cricket. I watch only the One Day Internationals. I did watch a match in Mumbai. It was a One Day International between India and Pakistan. I met Mohammad Azharrudin and Yuvraj Singh there. They are nice people.

I like Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and Harbhajan Singh too. There is nothing personal about my liking but I’m really proud of these cricketers. I was an athlete during my school days but never participated in any competitions.

I played basketball a little. I have workouts at the gym regularly to stay fit. I have six workouts in a week. I don’t compromise on this schedule even if my schedule is tight.

No comments: