Sunday, November 11, 2007

Syali Panse & Sayali Oak from SaReGaMaPa Marathi

Happened to see the marathi version of SaReGaMaPa singing competition & saw quite a lot of singing talent, much better than on the more popular hindi version of the show. And the show is minus all the politics bullshit that its hindi counterpart suffers from. And the gurus / judges seem impartial & treat the contestants of the other gharanas equally as well

Sayali_Panse-desibabesandhunks-643__16_.jpg Hosted For Free By http://www.imagepundit.com/ sayali_oak-desibabesandhunks-646__35_.jpg Hosted For Free By http://www.imagepundit.com/

More pics of marathi saregamapa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the final of sa re ga ma pa I thought the two Sayalis would come first and second (Panse first and Oak second). I would like to know if I could get a CD of their songs? I would very much like to have the CDs. Is there any way I could contact them.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh sayli oak is cute. Is she engaged do anyone know abt it???

Anonymous said...

sayali oak is cute..... Is she engaged??? Please let me know.