Monday, November 05, 2007

Sudipta Chakraborty - Bengali Actress




Sudipta Chakraborty

Sudipta_chakraborty-desibabesandhunks__11_.jpg Hosted For Free By http://www.imagepundit.com/
Bengali Actress
Sudipta Chakraborty, the well-known TV, film and theatre actress in Bengal. She hosts a few shows here there on bengali channels, i tell you boys, the most beautiful & sensual women on tv are on the bengali tv channels.
Sudipta is easily one of my favourites, she is well known for her gorgeous sarees & a even more gorgeous smile. Guys do let me know of more bengali tv actresses & channels if you can , as of now is dont really see any websites with any info or pictures of them.

For more Sudipta pics click here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so hot!!!!!!!i wanna date with her....

Debasis Chakrabortry said...

Sudipta helped me a lot in the year 2004 when I was at Uttarpara. Then I was a full. I tried to remove the criminals from the society. I was wrong!
Unfortunately I didn't get any opportunity to say "Thanks" to her.

Debasis Chakrabortry said...

In 1999 when I was at Khanakul, I first noticed her in Bengali Teli film. Her personality in that character was more than outstanding. I am in a hope that I may meet her by next Ten years.