Monday, March 05, 2007

Yana Gupta



Aftab Shivdasani's Girlfriend model & actress Yana Gupta.


"I have not strutted my stuff yet. If I start showing off and try to look sexy, many actresses will not get a sound sleep. Till now, whatever I did was just the tip of the iceberg. The day I will show the whole iceberg, no one will stand in any competition against me," she states.

At times Yana feels she isn't sexy at all. "I don't think I am sexy," she says.

"When I meet people, everyone says that I have sexy eyes. People believe what others can't do with their latkas and jhatkas; I can do with my eyes. My fans think my eyes have so much of sex appeal! But I don't think it's true. I don't feel that my eyes are really sexy," she confesses.

"Now, I think I have done enough of song and dance. What I need now is a full-fledged role to play. I want to do some good roles to prove my skills in acting also," says the beauty.

Nothing seems to be stopping Yana, be it language or her item girl tag. "I am not from the Hindi speaking background. So I have a serious problem in dialogue delivery. I have started learning Hindi and in some time, I will feel comfortable with the language. Moreover, I have been stamped as an item dancer which I need to break," says Yana.

So, how far can her sex appeal help her in Bollywood? "Combined with acting, it can take me to the greater heights," she quips.

No comments: