Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tapur Chatterjee



In The Fridge Of Tapur Chatterjee

Guilty pleasure: It has to be dark chocolate.
High spirits: I’m not much into alcohol so it’s mostly juices. I have also stocked my fridge with lassi, fresh lime juice especially with the summer just around the corner.
Meats: I love chicken sausages, so that’s something you’ll find in my fridge for sure. Fried fish is another one of my favourites.
Kinky surprise: I was recently gifted chocolates with poses from the Kamasutra on it (laughs), so that’s something kinky. But otherwise I avoid these things because I live with my family.
Midnight snack: Snacks for me is very simple for me. I usually have a fruit, biscuits; anything that’s handy.
Sinful indulgence: Fried stuff. I ask my maid to prepare fried potato chips.
Haven’t thrown away: ‘Aam ka murabba’ and jaggery that someone sent from Kolkata.
They are just lying there: I haven’t touched it, neither do I feel like throwing it away.
Can’t do without: Butter

Mandira Bedi @ Set Max Extra Innings Super 8


No comments: