Thursday, June 21, 2007

Nolana D'mello

Free Image Hosting By ImagePundit.com Free Image Hosting By ImagePundit.com

Nolana D'mello

* The craziest thing you've ever done?
ND. Jumped from a 35ft cliff into the Ganga!!!!!!

* Your best trait?
ND. I can sleep for 12 hrs straight!

* And your worst?
ND. I can sleep for 12 hrs straight!!

* What makes you laugh?
ND. My doggies!

* If you could blow up a million dollars in one day, what would you spend it on?
ND. Buy a big house in Goa, take my family on a super luxury vacation and buy myself a grand piano!

* One bad habit you wish you could get rid of?
ND. I should try control my intake of junk food...

* Your favourite one-liner
ND. ?....You don't say!!

* What's in your wallet?
ND. Everything form band-aid to speeding tickets?.maybe some cash..

* What's on your back?
ND. A cotton dress or jeans and a T and my Converse sneakers.

* What's on your bedside table?
ND. A copy of `Alice in Wonderland' and pictures of my family and friends.

* The corner of the house you love the most?
ND. My room

* What would you never leave home without?
ND. Brushing my teeth

* The sexiest man you can think of?
ND. Johnny Depp

* Your guilty passion/secret?
ND. Food, I love to eat!

1 comment:

CELEBRATIONS said...

Good Girl!!! Keep it up, V veri proud of you!!!!