Friday, February 09, 2007

Lakshmi Rana



She may not be a fan yet, but Indian fashion model Lakshmi Rana reports that she’s currently reading Atlas Shrugged:

During the fashion season I usually work on Sundays, but on days that I am home I wake up around 9a.m,�� says model Lakshmi Rana. After breakfast she goes through newspapers. Being an avid reader Rana takes time out to read books on Sundays. ��Currently I am reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand,�� she says. Richard Bach is also a favourite. ��I enjoyed reading Hari Kunzru�s The Impressionist recently,�� adds Rana. In the afternoon she hits the gym. ��I go to Ozone (in Defence Colony) where I usually work out for about two hours. Sometimes I take the sauna and steam bath and do a pedicure,�� she says. After that Rana hangs out with friends. ��When they come home I enjoy cooking for them. I usually make fish curry or fish fry.�� On Sundays she sleeps late as she usually catches up on movies on her DVD player. The last film that Rana watched was Michael Mann�s Collateral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know her from collage..though for a short span of time.She got transfered to DU, Mitreyi Collage from Dehradun.With in 2-3 months in collage she got jet airways job and left collage. She was in my batch in Physics practical.Elegent, soft spoken with heavy voice..this is how i remeber her.