Friday, February 02, 2007

Amanpreet Wahi



Amanpreet Wahi
Birthday: 9th August

Sun sign: Leo

Educational Qualifications: English Honours graduate from Jesus and Mary College, Delhi.

Romantic status: Involved.

Hometown: Delhi
Must have attributes in a man: are honesty, good personality and definitely, good looks.
I get turned on by: a guy’s perfume.
I get turned off by: wannabes!
Guilty pleasures: when I end up lazing around, watching TV.
The five things I can’t live without are: my parents, my boy friend, my dog, Leonardo, my mobile and lip gloss.
The last book I’ve read: is Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss.
The last time I cried: was while watching the movie, Beethoven. It reminded me of my last dog, whom I loved a lot.
My favourite movie: is The notebook. That love story is just awesome.
Spend your life on an island with: my boy friend, without any doubts.
The cheapest thing I have bought: is the Tee-shirts I got from the Export surplus sale...all for a mere Rs.100.
The most expensive thing that I’ve bought: has to be my Louis Vuitton bag. I guess I’d lost my mind that day, for I paid Rs.75, 000 for it.
Favourite ghar ka khana: is Dal Makhani, chicken and tandoori roti.
Favourite cuisine: will be always Indian, though I do love having Italian and Lebanese cuisine now and then.
Favourite designer: is Rohit Bal.
Your take on Mumbai: It’s one place where you can find people to party with, 24/7.
Trip to fame: would be Gladrags Megamodel 2004-05. It simply changed my life.
Favourite nightspot: has to be Climax and Aqua in Delhi.
My take on Maximum Style: It’s interesting and informative at the same time. You get to know about the latest change in trends, globally.
Catch the pretty lass with oodles of style and charisma, Amanpreet Wahi, as she hosts Maximum Style, on Fridays at 8:30pm and on Sundays at 9pm, only on Zoom.

No comments: