Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Celina Jaitley !!!!!!!!



After seeing for more than a year, Celina Jaitley has split with her California-based boyfriend Sean Teague! They met through Feroz Khan during the shooting for 'Jaanasheen' abroad. They started dating and Sean soon came to India to help pal Brad Listerman, husband of Kashmira Shah. Celina felt that Sean's pals to increase their Bollywood connections were using her. A close source informs, "This angered Celina and when she brought this up with Sean, he took his friend's side and the problem started." Right now, she is shooting in South Africa. "I am single now. When I am in love, I give everything to it. I have always been honest about my relationship. Now, I don't want anything to distract me from work," she reveals.

Image Credit - santabanta The Best Collection of Wallpapers of Indian Celebs.
They also have a pretty cool forum Check it out people.

No comments: