Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bipasha Basu, Namara Shirodkar & Sonali Kulkarni

image hosting by imagevenue.com

Bipasha Basu
Trivia * Birthdate - 5 May 1979
* Dating - John Abraham
* Nickname - Bips
* Born in Delhi, raised in Kolkata and resides in Mumbai.
* Won Ford Supermodel Contest and the Tulips Miss Super Vivacious contest.
Quotes -
"If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous."
"Every other girl is taking off her clothes just for the heck of it and I don't want to be in that category. I can never be cheap or vulgar."
"Sexy in India, is not considered positive. But, with today's crop of fresh faces, in the modeling arena, being sexy is an asset."

Namrata Shirodkar
Trivia * Born - 22 January 1972
* Elder Sister of Shilpa Shirodkar
* Miss India 1993
* Married to Southern Actor Mahesh Babu

Sonali Kulkarni
Quote - "I Play a completely sensuous wife. The whole world is going to feel like marrying me -- I can bet on that. Every man who watches the film will wish for a wife like that,"

No comments: